Pandora Alloys is back to T.Gold
Pandora has been founded in 1954, and since the Sixties, its core business has been the creation of alloys for gold and silver. Pandora has been constantly increasing its production and improving the quality of its main product.
In 2004, Pandora opened to the foreign markets, with its first branch in Thailand, although the production plant has been kept in Italy. The choice has been confirmed in 2006 by the opening of a second commercial branch in Hong Kong.
In 2007 Pandora bought out Brugnoli company, which has been the way to add the Tools’ department. In 2011 buying out Tecnogold Valenza let Pandora strengthen its market position, especially in high jewelry production. The Company is at the forefront of the market today, and it offers a complete range of products, as they have been split into three departments: Alloys and metals, Electroplating and Tools. In 2015 the business name has been changed into Pandora Alloys, to underline alloys as main product.